The management of risk and implementation of robust governance has become an increasingly important aspect of global business. While many companies are required by law, regulations or stockholders to apply these process and procedures, even more elect to do so as a part of successful business strategy. Our aim is to leverage our expertise and sector knowledge to help organizations meet their governance, risk and assurance objectives. We provide internal audit, risk advisory, corporate governance and regulatory advice and compliance which includes the following:
- Assisting business in developing risk based internal audit plans.
- Facilitating risk (self) assessments and creating risk awareness.
- Establishing an internal audit function or reviewing the quality of the existing function.
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing of the internal audit function.
- Assisting business in strengthening their internal control structure.
- Transferring knowledge through workshops and courses on Risk Management, Internal Auditing, Corporate Governance & “In control” issues.